So if any of Ray's three fans wants to try their hand at captioning, here are some photos to practice on. You can caption any or all of them.
Please put your captions in the comments section. The winner will get a big bag of bubkis.
...and then the other dog said "I thought you brought the bones!"
It's ok. Everybody gets Monkey Butt sometimes.
So, whatya doin' later?
Ahhhh, I remember the day we met. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, you're spots were glowing bright red...
Did you fart?
Are you suuuure you didn't fart?
Oh give me a hoooommmmme, where the buffalo rooooaaaaammmmm and the deer and the antelope plaaaaaaay.... (strum strum strum)
Love your No. 2! No 6: Our son, receiving the Nobel prize - I'm so proud! No. 7: I really think it's for the best - we can still be friends...ReplyDelete
hahahahahaha. Love number 7. I've seen THAT look before.Delete
#2 Ray singing the blues.ReplyDelete
#7 "No really, there were thousands of bees coming out of the ground, right in the backyard!!"
hahahahahaha. I'm loving this contest. I think I will suspend all blogs until I see more entries from people.Delete
I would love to enter but the competition is too stiff....Jean you are the caption queen in my opinion :-)ReplyDelete
Oh please, (blush), don't let that stop you. Give it a shot. It's fun!Delete
(I'm sure someone in your household can come up with something).
Ok well mine are meant to be read one after the other as in a cartoon strip....and they are all Ray's lines,ReplyDelete
1. Oh yep, I can DEFINITELY have as many treats as I want
2. Well what about if I sing you a song...?
3. Mmmm...she's not buying it, I need another plan
4. No, don't talk to me, I am THINKING
5. Still thinking
6. Oh look, quick over there...d'you see it..?
7. What..you missed it.?...doh too slow
8. Ok yeah I made it up, there wasn't really anything
9. Well ok, just a little tickle, but you know I'll still be needing those treats right..?
You had captions for all of them! No one has done that yet.
Any challengers among Ray's other two fans?
1. OK, you do a better Kermit than meReplyDelete
2. But only I can howl at the moon
3. When do we kiss, when do we kiss
4. Here we go
5. God damn what a time to get a stiff neck
Jean's No.9 is awesome
I LOVE the 3,4,5 sequence!Delete
....forgot the hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Delete
1. So, do you come here often?ReplyDelete
2. Hahahahahaha, Oh, STOP!!!! You're so funny!
3. Hey!!!! What???? Wait a minute...
4. Come on, baby... give us a little kiss.
5. Hmmmph! I'll have you know, I'm not that kind of dog!
6. Why, I have no idea what you mean!!!
7. I think you misunderstood my intentions, I was only being friendly!
8. Don't look at me like that!
9. Hahahahahaha! Drinks for everyone!!!!
I enjoy the aspect of Ray giving anybody "The Look".ReplyDelete
Liking Jean's No.2 as well + Joanne's No.3ReplyDelete
Kudos to all participants in the caption contest!ReplyDelete
Entries were hilarious. There's still time if anyone has any more bright ideas...
The following captions are from Marvelous Marva, Rachel's grandma:ReplyDelete
1. (Rachel) How 'bout a kiss?
2. (Ray) I can't do that, I have a girlfriend.
3. (Rachel) Can we be friends anyway?
4 (Ray) Please don't touch me. My girlfriend is so jealous.
5. (Rachel) Well, just don't tell her.
6. (Ray) I guess I can do that.
7. (Rachel) You've changed your mind already?
8. (Rachel) Don't push me away.
9. (Ray) Oh, alright.